What for the Fund is established?
Our purposes are simple and clear:
- whenever possible to compensate lack of love for disabled children, better to say, to undertake a part of parental or family work;
- to help with realization of rehabilitation programs for disabled children who have remained without parental care;
- In every possible way to assist creation of conditions and possibilities for the timely necessary treatment (including, surgical, plastic etc.) and corrections of deviations of disabled children;
- To facilitate protection and realization of the rights and interests of the disabled children (and in particular, the rights for being raised up in a family);
- To give social support and other kinds of necessary support to disabled children without parental support; to participate in spiritual and moral education of children and teenagers;
- Comprehensively to support establishments and organizations working with children without parental support;
- To assist in disclosing and realization of abilities, potentials and talents of children without parental support;
- To promote spiritual and moral education of disabled children without parental support, to form among the children, teenagers and youngsters the family and moral values;
- In every possible way to promote socialization of disabled children remained without parental support;
- To promote moral improvement of the society.