How we can help
We are “a newborn” organization, but we can help disabled children without parental support on a free basis by:
- organizing and realization of individual care after a disabled child;
- gathering and granting of missing money resources for treatment of a disabled child without parental support; for acquisition of hearing aid, orthopedic products, etc.;
- acquisition of developing products (books, toys etc.) and inventory for rehabilitation of disabled children;
- carrying out of information educational actions in the various audiences.
We can also provide the following services on the paid basis:
- organize and carry out visiting or help in taking care of a patient, an elderly person, a disabled person, a child (including a disabled child) in a family;
- organize and carry out visiting or taking care of a hospital patient of any age;
- provide consultation of a psychologist (including family specialization), a lawyer;
- help with carrying out of face lifting of premises.